• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

BFIB

Yadier Molina is such a baby.

Eh, it is what it is. Gonzales has taken Puig under his wing, so he felt the need to defend the beaning. Which has gone both sides, and I expect more of that.

I just don't want that to be what the series ends up about though. Two good teams, just play it out on the field, no need to bring all the extra nonsense in.

Meier

Was at ACL so I couldn't watch the game but followed a long a little on my phone when I had data (which was sparingly). Can anyone explain to me how Mattingly still has a job? He constantly makes the most obvious of blunders. What was he thinking when he didn't PR for Ellis? On the off chance Ethier gets a double, wasn't he thinking, gosh, it'd be nice to have someone who could maybe score off this. It isn't the first time he's made the exact same boneheaded decision too. You have two catchers for a reason you dumbass piece of shit.

BFIB

Was at ACL so I couldn't watch the game but followed a long a little on my phone when I had data (which was sparingly). Can anyone explain to me how Mattingly still has a job? He constantly makes the most obvious of blunders. What was he thinking when he didn't PR for Ellis? On the off chance Ethier gets a double, wasn't he thinking, gosh, it'd be nice to have someone who could maybe score off this. It isn't the first time he's made the exact same boneheaded decision too. You have two catchers for a reason you dumbass piece of shit.
Mat tingly Vs. Matheny. Who can give away more than the other?

zulux21

Ventura is still in. What?
only at 89 pitches right now and
6cc3d28fea.jpg
why wouldn't he still be in?

he should still be in next inning as well... you obviously have the pen up and going at this time, but if your starter is still throwing fire and dominating the opponents you don't take them out at this time... he will have plenty of time to rest before his next start.

JDHarbs

I figured Ned would move to the 3-headed monster after Ventura gave up the tying run. Call me pleasantly surprised, I guess.

if the Dodgers don't win it all Magic and co. should can Donnie and hire Ozzie.

aFIGurANT

Your thinking is that Ethier would have been at third on a throw to the plate? Cuz Ellis still scored anyway. Idk, seems less blame-worthy than not going out to the mound even once in that Klusterfuck of a seventh.

Top Bottom