• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

zulux21

Heh the royals sure know how to make the most of post season baseball by making every game they play go longer than 9 innings :p

zulux21

man... how often is it that someone who will have their rookie status in the next season is pitching in extra innings in a playoff game.

that can't be a common thing. (you know if you ignore him doing it a few days ago :p)

man... how often is it that someone who will have their rookie status in the next season is pitching in extra innings in a playoff game.

that can't be a common thing. (you know if you ignore him doing it a few days ago :p)

Pretty sure they are also aren't going to stop mentioning that Finnegan was pitching in college a few months ago. 😄

zulux21

Pretty sure they are also aren't going to stop mentioning that Finnegan was pitching in college a few months ago. 😄

true enough :p
it is an impressive thing though, to be in college a few months ago and pitching in the 10th inning of a playoff game in the majors a few months later.

aFIGurANT

10 o' clock, on the dot, get Hamilton a crack rock.

And holy fuck I think I've seen this Samsung commercial about two dozen times today. I'm either buying one or taking a bomb to Korea the next time I go.

Chuck

Still without luck
it's a little sad how much they're trying to get their hall of fame, greatest short stop in baseball history, color commentator to say something interesting. :/

Damn I'm tired. I just want to go to bed. Too much baseball! lol

get out o_o

Top Bottom