• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booties

Banned
Great Phillies game last night.

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to baseball outside my favorite teams. I can't believe how stacked the dodgers are this year. Sooooo many crazy good hitters on one team. It blew my mind when I started reading those names out loud.

Booties

Banned
A Reddit user named ChewysDingleberrys spied the cake waiting to be disposed of after Wednesday's celebratory events and posted pics online of the battered, uneaten cake, prompting the Cubs to issue a statement of disappointment.

Was it really necessary to put the username in? How silly. So funny.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Was it really necessary to put the username in? How silly. So funny.

This whole story is quite silly, including a statement being made by the team. It's just a cake. I like cake as much as the next guy but even I wouldn't eat one that's been sitting outside all day in Chicago.

Booties

Banned
This whole story is quite silly, including a statement being made by the team. It's just a cake. I like cake as much as the next guy but even I wouldn't eat one that's been sitting outside all day in Chicago.

I think they did it so they don't look like some wasteful enterprise that just spends money thoughtlessly. Good luck convincing anyone of that though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=109473745#post109473745

I disagree.

Professional Baseball can and often does take anybody in their 20s with high physical capabilities even if they haven't even played the sport. They will mold them in the minors and some of em even make it to the majors. You wanna use loaded examples to support arguments? How about a couple random indian dudes that didn't even know the sport existed making it into the majors playing the absolute hardest position in the sport.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think they did it so they don't look like some wasteful enterprise that just spends money thoughtlessly. Good luck convincing anyone of that though.

Haven't they already convinced everyone that they don't spend money on the team?

rando14

shut up, Bryce, nobody loves you

harper-run-wall-face-blood.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom