• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball is weird in how its ebbs and flows can sometimes be predicted. Team getting beat wastes opportunity to get back in game, other team immediately tacks on more runs wih ease to pull away.

RG0pxb8.gif

Macattk15

Good.

Fuck off Yankees.

Game should have been called a while ago.

I don't expect the game to happen tomorrow as it is going to rain harder.

Syrinx

So the Mets are doing good work in Philly so far tonight, but what's kinda caught my eye in this game and the Marlins series is how they really can't hit against bullpens that had been really struggling. Granted, I thought the Marlins have some pretty good arms that could be productive if everything pans out for them, and I'm not watching the Phillies game, but it's still kinda interesting. Though I guess that's just a product of an offense that just isn't very good.

zulux21

man... some white sox fans are dumb (i can mock my own fans right :p)... why in the hell are you booing adam dunn being intentionally walked... that is easily the best case senerio in this situation

anyways... here's hoping they can score... the white sox winning this first game would be nice since it was vs verlander.

still hoping the game tomorrow gets rained out, while the white sox can score off verlander they dont score against max

nope can't score... oh well there is always the bottom of the 9th... more exciting that way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom