• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

man that is a shameful loss... oh well back to .500 will just have to go back over .500 tomorrow if they get the game in...

milwaukee-brewers-logo.jpg

20-7 and 6.5 games ahead of the Cards. Maybe, just maybe the Crew will get out of the funk and get it out of their heads that they can't beat the Cardinals.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
redswin in a wet one tonight.

we really need to start scoring more runs. these guys are going to give me a heart attack with all these games where 1 run is the difference.

Syrinx

What's cool about the Mets right now is that no matter who the starting pitcher is that day, I feel like they have a chance to win. And this is all without Matt Harvey.

The success probably won't last, so I might as well enjoy it for now.

BFIB

So the Cardinals can't close out games, or win in extra innings it seems. 14-14 isn't horrible considering the brutal schedule the Cards have had to start out with, but this offense has to wake up.

Good to see Jay is already showing that loopy swing again too. Hopefully Grichuk fills the Bourjos void.

What's cool about the Mets right now is that no matter who the starting pitcher is that day, I feel like they have a chance to win. And this is all without Matt Harvey.

The success probably won't last, so I might as well enjoy it for now.

that starting pitching man, thats why i was positive for predictions, with a winning record. the offense sucks though, we need a real SS!

How is Wong not Asian? He is most definitely Asian. You can tell just from looking at him.

If an Asian person is born in America are they no longer considered Asian?

Well I figured that Cygnus meant they have a poor track record with players coming over from other Asian leagues That is all.

zulux21

i've never seen the instant replay only take 5-10 seconds before lol.

it helped that the call was horribly blown and the guy was into second well before the ball was lol.

zulux21

*sees an auto renew payment for mlb.tv*

-_- I emailed them to turn off the auto renew when it wouldn't load for me to do it manually and they told me that it was cancelled. Great customer service mlb... so great... at least I was planning on getting another month, but gah... stupid mlb.

UraMallas

I just read that Noesi was starting for the White Sox today after bouncing from the M's to the Rangers to the Sox. Yikes. Espeically since he's going up against Scherzer.

Malo

Banned
Dugout Legends ‏@DugoutLegends
Early scouting report of Chipper Jones from a #WhiteSox scout. Boy did he let one slip by.
@Braves @RealCJ10 pic.twitter.com/FAaCTCE8Vi

oh and... I am back from DR.
What part of our shitty country did you stay in?

zulux21

I just read that Noesi was starting for the White Sox today after bouncing from the M's to the Rangers to the Sox. Yikes. Espeically since he's going up against Scherzer.

he did better than expected, heck for the first 3 innings he outright looked far more dominate than scherzer... and then he lost it the second time through the line up.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I don't know about you, but paint BJ green and he might pass for one of the new Turtles.

GubtaTP.png

1M0JNlg.jpg

Macattk15

Lol.

I see the White Sox tried to start Noesi today.

Lol.

People should learn that when the Mariners don't want someone ... no one should want them.

zulux21

Lol.

Lol.

People should learn that when the Mariners don't want someone ... no one should want them.

it would have been fine if they had removed him as soon as he was getting hit in the 4th. He did a surprisingly good job until then.

Dugout Legends ‏@DugoutLegends
Early scouting report of Chipper Jones from a #WhiteSox scout. Boy did he let one slip by.
@Braves @RealCJ10 pic.twitter.com/FAaCTCE8Vi
oh and... I am back from DR.

how can you "see" mental toughness?
how long were you there for? como ta la cosa alla?

What part of our shitty country did you stay in?

hey, hey! we have trains ok?

god the girls are so hot there. fuck man, I need to get some money together and make a trip.

Nice bro. I was over there for a wleek in early April, so good.

I've never been there.

yeah you have to go. actually all of Dominican GAF should get together and go.

how can you "see" mental toughness?
how long were you there for? como ta la cosa alla?

hey, hey! we have trains ok?

god the girls are so hot there. fuck man, I need to get some money together and make a trip.

yeah you have to go. actually all of Dominican GAF should get together and go.

I've never met an ugly chick from Santiago.

Lol.

Lol.

Well Sale is injured and Erik Johnson lost 4mph on his fastball out of nowhere. Paulino is injured(some might argue that this is a good thing), desperate times....
But apparently Don Cooper likes what he sees from Noesi, and he is usually right with reclamation projects...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cingrani's 1st inning struggles continue. Seems psychological at this point. He seems to settle down by the 2nd inning. Now we are in a 2 run hole and that's probably enough to bury this team with our offensive woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom