• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Jeter only has 6 walk offs in his entire career? Wow.

The MLB no longer fears Jeter. 0-7. This guy should pull a Mr.3000 and retire mid-season.

Chuck

Still without luck
lol
KuGsj.gif

Can Jeter retire early? He's slugging less than .290.

Go home Jeter.

Jeter fucking sucks.
Oh the fun it is being a Yankee fan...

Macattk15

Springer!

Was a goat all night but comes up big in the end.

Pfft. He hit a fucking 4 hopper to the 3rd basemen. If the M's (mainly Charlie fucking Furbush) weren't so fucking shitty and let the Astros bunt the fucking bases loaded ... well ... nevermind ... they are shitty.

Springer needed more time in the oven ... he has looked completely overmatched.

Pfft. He hit a fucking 4 hopper to the 3rd basemen. If the M's (mainly Charlie fucking Furbush) weren't so fucking shitty and let the Astros bunt the fucking bases loaded ... well ... nevermind ... they are shitty.

Springer needed more time in the oven ... he has looked completely overmatched.

For what? It's sink or swim. He has nothing to prove in the minors anymore.

Chuck

Still without luck
I can think of a lot of reasons you'd say that and I really think they're all 100% likely to be bullshit.

I would have to look long and hard to find an Oriole fan who would have said Cal Ripken should have retired last season during his last year because he didn't get a hit in one at bat in one game.

It would be almost impossible.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oriole fans in the oughts were essentially retarded so I wouldn't really be looking for critical thought from that bunch.

lol
KuGsj.gif

Oh the fun it is being a Yankee fan...

if you don't whine about every little thing you're not Yankee fan enough.

Jeter fucking sucks.

exhibit A.

I personally have no expectations of Jeter this year. I had a blast watching him play for 19 years and am very glad he was a Yankee so i'm not about to every single onje of his at bats bellyache that he should retire already and repeat ad infinitum. but fans are entitled to do that.

edit: welp, that should be ballgame.

Y2Kev

I'm not singling out his at-bats; on the contrary, I said he's slugging less than .290 which is a cumulative stat. He's having a pretty dreadful year. Whatevs.

I don't even know who Chris Laroux is

Malo

Banned
I would have to look long and hard to find an Oriole fan who would have said Cal Ripken should have retired last season during his last year because he didn't get a hit in one at bat in one game.

It would be almost impossible.
So I should suck his dick because he's Derek Jeter? He's been terrible this season and it's also in the heat of the moment. Cue yankeedouche.gif

I'm not singling out his at-bats; on the contrary, I said he's slugging less than .290 which is a cumulative stat. He's having a pretty dreadful year. Whatevs.

I don't even know who Chris Laroux is

but are we goign to go through this the entire year? I don't know about you but I frankly am not expecting much from this team this year so all I really am looking forward to is seeing Jeter play his last year. *shrug* maybe i've mellowed in my old age but I can't just fire up teh old rage about this one guy sucking.

So I should suck his dick because he's Derek Jeter? He's been terrible this season and it's also in the heat of the moment. Cue yankeedouche.gif

you got dem juicy lips though....
edit: ok, who is this guy? Chris Larouche? is he related to Lindy Larouche?

Malo

Banned
but are we goign to go through this the entire year? I don't know about you but I frankly am not expecting much from this team this year so all I really am looking forward to is seeing Jeter play his last year. *shrug* maybe i've mellowed in my old age but I can't just fire up teh old rage about this one guy sucking.

you got dem juicy lips though....
edit: ok, who is this guy? Chris Larouche? is he related to Lindy Larouche?
Only to be used for the great Alex.

Y2Kev

No, you should show some amount of respect for a guy who helped your team win 5 championships.

Where should our slavish devotion to King Derek end? Can we move him out of the number 2 spot or is that offensive?

Girardi said it best. He's not here to manage the Jeter farewell tour.

Manarola

Banned
I drafted jose veras as one of my closers at the beginning of the year. To replace him, I have:

Joe Smith
Dice-K *shudder*
Farnsworth
Rondon

It looks like two of these guys have a good edge right now. Hopefully I can leave this circus sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom