• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow the Cubs are ahead of the Pirates in the standings

TBH, if Veras didn't blow the saves like he did we'd be higher up in the standings, possibly ahead of the Reds.
Rizzo and Castro are having great bounce back years.
Bonifacio has been a great spark plug at the top of the lineup.
Wellington Castillo has been playing well.
Samardzija, Wood, and Hammel have been a solid 1-3 at the top of the rotation.
All this has got me pumped for the future. Except that the Ricketts seem to be hamstrung for money at the moment.
Hopefully they get caught on tape like Sterling lol.

Also looking back on it, the Cashner for Rizzo trade may be one of the most fair trades I can remember.

Sanjuro

DP is a angry fellow.

Tacoby good baseball signing

That still doesn't work for Tacoby. He was considered a good baseball signing and was coming off a great season.

Victorino was hailed by pretty much everyone as the worst FA signing of the offseason.

Malo

Banned
That still doesn't work for Tacoby. He was considered a good baseball signing and was coming off a great season.

Victorino was hailed by pretty much everyone as the worst FA signing of the offseason.
So because he's lived up to expectations, I can't say he's a good baseball signing?

Sanjuro pls.

Edit: Dammit Tacoby

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
0-4 on scourge of the league replay. Should have been a Votto Hr reds need to make that concrete slope towards the seats.

Manarola

Banned
So because he's lived up to expectations, I can't say he's a good baseball signing?

Sanjuro pls.

Edit: Dammit Tacoby

A good signing is someone who outperforms expectations and provides a bargain. Anyone can throw money at a good player who is expected to do well. The best GM's sign players who add unexpected value to the team

Malo

Banned
A good signing is someone who outperforms expectations and provides a bargain. Anyone can throw money at a good player who is expected to do well. The best GM's sign players who add unexpected value to the team
Solarte excellent baseball signing. Happy!?

see5harp

Man, Michael Morse is a beast. When you consider that he rarely gets left in the game for the last 2 innings, he really has a lot of HR's. Since he looks like a barbarian, it's not hard to believe that he hits balls a long way, but I was surprised to read that he leads the league in HR distance.

JCizzle

iNQMnhDWM7QVq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom