• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Redswin Frazier does it again!
3 outta 4 from the brew crew is much better than I expected.

aFIGurANT

Jaime Garcia made his first rehab start for the Springfield Cardinals today and got hit by a pitch in the left elbow in the second inning when batting. Taken to a local hospital for x-rays.

Guy can't catch a break.

How does this even happen. That's got to be a really shitty pitch but I guess it's AA so no surprises there.

The Dodgers bullpen is fucking atrocious

And now Ryu is injured.... Kenley can't take a break because he has to pitch like every game... ugh

Send Wilson to AAA

zychi

Banned
Sure glad espn showed him run that triple. Thanks for the shot of the right field wall. Billion dollar shit company.

aFIGurANT

Well I think we can safely say Angel Hernandez's zone is shit by now. Let's see if this game is decided by when he chooses to pull the zone back in to a reasonable level.

Yadi with that redemption hit, we should still be leading if not for the "wild pitch" - good for him.

zroid

Banned
Looks like Dustin McGowan's picked up his game since the Jays threatened to ship him to the bullpen. Maybe that bit of extra motivation's just what he needed...

Although since Brandon Morrow was put on the DL, seems unlikely they'd even consider that now.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
checks schedule...see that the braves are playing the cardinals next.

welp, 9 game losing streak here we come.

Parch

Looks like Dustin McGowan's picked up his game since the Jays threatened to ship him to the bullpen. Maybe that bit of extra motivation's just what he needed...
Jays already dipping into AAA for starters. I think it's only a matter of time before Stroman gets starts. I have zero faith in Happ. McGowan will have plenty of leeway before he loses his spot in the rotation.
Dickey has settled down and pitched better lately. Good thing since Buehrle's last couple of starts have been more like his mediocre self.

Matt Cain, who was supposed to start tonight against the Pirates, was placed on the 15-day DL.

He cut his finger making a sandwich.

Fredi's gone marbles again. Lineup shakeup. Pitcher batting #8.

1. Heyward - CF
2. J.Upton - LF
3. Freeman - 1B
4. Gattis - C
5. B.Upton - CF
6. Johnson - 3B
7. Simmons - SS
8. Harang - P
9. Pena - 2B

Loco4Coco

Collins messes with the line-up too damn much. Chris Young and Lagares are both actually hitting now but are out of the line-up cause Evoldi is tough against righties? Terry pls.

Edit:Murphy with a BOMB!

Edit2: Granderson with a BOMB!

Branduil

So, seeing as Elvis Andrus has been a black hole for weeks, he finally got moved to the bottom of the order.

His replacement at the 2-spot? Josh Wilson.

Ron Washington is dumb.

aFIGurANT

These Bravos are ripe for a sweep. I'm not saying it will happen but I see so much of the same stuff that's killing us lately, but for once this season I'm seeing it in the opposition.

What's the matchup for Wednesday?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
These Bravos are ripe for a sweep. I'm not saying it will happen but I see so much of the same stuff that's killing us lately, but for once this season I'm seeing it in the opposition.

What's the matchup for Wednesday?

Depression v. Anxiety

Promises to be a thriller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom