• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow fuck Farnsworth n Valverde. Sounds like deGrom n Montero might be joining the bullpen soon.

I cannot take Valverde and Farnsworth any more. If Jake deGrom and Montero are ready to go then bring 'em up.

Fuck Coors Field too. The Mets record there since 2007 is Turner Field-esque.

I don't know what to make of Mejia just stinking up the joint in one inning. Its gotta be nerves because if he makes one mistake it just snowballs into a damn avalanche.

Terry pls!

The Cubs are giving away Fedoras today lol.

10245347_10152343697575659_2675559999664641784_n.jpg

Xater

I just learned that MLB has a free game of the day, so I will take advantage of that I think. I know the baseball rules but I think I only saw like part of a game while I was in Japan.

aFIGurANT

Stanton just gifted the Dodgers this one with that error, if I had to put money on it. This game plus the White Sox one makes two big comebacks already today.

aFIGurANT

Stanton just gifted the Dodgers this one with that error, if I had to put money on it. This game plus the White Sox one makes two big comebacks already today.

Or not. Puig with that minimal effort on the flyball...not. That sucks if he hurt is fielding arm on that chain-link.

oh god this postgame interview with Fernandez is hilarious, there's this dude shaking his ass right on the periphery of the shot. It looked like he was rubbing one out with his back turned to the camera.

aFIGurANT

So I am watching San Diego vs Arizona. Looking at the standings both are apparently kinda crappy?

That's probably the understatement of the year. Arizona has gone from playoff contender to bottom-dweller in about two years thanks to a series of horrible trades each offseason.

Xater

That's probably the understatement of the year. Arizona has gone from playoff contender to bottom-dweller in about two years thanks to a series of horrible trades each offseason.

Eh still gonna watch it I guess. Missed that there was the Giants game for free on Youtube. That probably would have been a better game to pick?

Loco4Coco

Hmm, Chris Young is hitting well. With Granderson making 15 mil and Lagares hitting and defense I think Eric Young will be the odd man out.

see5harp

Braves are fine. The Giants are surging and it's the Marlins aren't even a bad team. Most of the Giants games were well pitched close games.

Chris R

A series win against Houston would be nice.

It would also be nice if our newly productive bats get on the plane with the team.

edit: Oh Mariners :(

Jaime Garcia made his first rehab start for the Springfield Cardinals today and got hit by a pitch in the left elbow in the second inning when batting. Taken to a local hospital for x-rays.

Guy can't catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom