• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I just had training today at work. You my friend are lacking in positive mental attitude. Just think Michael Morse almost went opposite field at AT&T. That's pretty absurd and never happens so maybe Braves steal one here.
I have full confidence in our pitching and defense. But I'm also a realist. The Braves have no approach at the plate right now.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The Braves hitters can't work the count by fouling off pitches because they swing and miss too much, so if they're not going to be patient then this will be the result.

see5harp

The last 3 innings had the most annoying drunk female Braves fan in the universe screaming during every at bat. Jesus thank you Romo for shutting the door.

Yikes...Uggla is so terrible, he's one of the few people that wouldn't represent a step up from the current terribleness the Jays have been running out there all season.

Parch

Yikes...Uggla is so terrible, he's one of the few people that wouldn't represent a step up from the current terribleness the Jays have been running out there all season.
They've got their fix when Juan Francisco was available on waivers. He plays third and Brett Lawrie plays second. It's a significant boost to the offence and I don't think it's a significant loss defensively. Uggla is no fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom