• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
JP Arencibia did this in his first game so don't get too excited

He started in his first major league game for the Toronto Blue Jays on August 7, 2010 against the Tampa Bay Rays. In his first at-bat, Arencibia hit a two-run home run on the first pitch from James Shields, becoming the 28th player in history to hit a home run on his first major league pitch.[7] In his following plate appearances, he hit a double, a single and then a solo home run and received a curtain call from the fans at the Rogers Centre while finishing the game just a triple shy of hitting for the cycle. Arencibia is the fifth player ever to hit two home runs in his first game. In addition, he became the first person in the modern era with four hits and two home runs in a major league debut, a feat set 121 years before by Columbus Solons catcher Charlie Reilly.[8]

Dear god...

Sanjuro

15% of my television obstructed by a news ticker.

Terrible HD quality.

Awful angle to view balls and strikes.

Joe Buck.

Yup...this is a FOX game.

OT-1.gif

Good thing Brian McCann wasn't in the building.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
The Mississippi Braves traveled back in time 20 years to watch Shae Simmons make his mlb debut today. Super Mario 64 is going to blow their minds.

cglWRs5.jpg

@mbraves huddled around in the clubhouse in Montgomery watching Shae Simmons our closer make his big league debut. pic.twitter.com/Sz8zN9JICr

I caught myself watching Mets games just because of their broadcast booth. Yesterday and today, two 14 innings games by two bad teams going absolutely nowhere but they managed to make it enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom