• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dude, I was one section over. Naw, I didn't bring my 3DS. Didn't even think about that.

Heh, I was in B138 I think. Row 17. A bunch of our engineers from Europe are heading back tomorrow, so we took them to the game.

I just keep the 3DS in my pocket at large gatherings for Streetpass collecting, lol.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Surprisingly not as cold as I expected when I went there. It's crazy to me how different the temperature can be in different parts of SF. The golden gate area was freezing when I was there.

All depends on how the wind's blowing and whether the fog's rolled in or not.

At the game tonight, the wind was blowing into the bleachers so it got cold (but not Candlestick cold). If you were sitting along the baselines tonight, even on any level, it wouldn't have felt nearly as cold.

otapnam

Welcome to San Francisco

EDIT: Holy shit Nelson Cruz what the fuck was that? Chris Davis was up!

Hahahha I can't believe the machado bitchfest made it to deadspin

http://deadspin.com/benches-clear-because-manny-machado-did-not-like-josh-d-1587524006/all

ausmbf5mpofhsvhrtsuf.gif

BFIB

It is amazing that the Cards are at .500. Because our pitchers have to be pretty much perfect to win us games since our offense is terrible.

Heh, didn't realize it was the free game of the day. Do I want to watch another sluggish offensive effort and a blown game by the bullpen?
no, but I'm watching anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom