• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Watching Gio Gonzalez get destroyed at class A ball (Potomac). He sucks at any level.

aFIGurANT

Just wanted to make this post so that people know STL fans aren't spoiled children:

Ummm good job, Royals?

OK nevermind I guess, here goes: Seriously how the fuck do we let a team struggling as bad as them take 3 of 4. I'm losing all faith. If it wasn't for the GAF fantasy league I'd be real upset at this year's baseball.

Just wanted to make this post so that people know STL fans aren't spoiled children:

Ummm good job, Royals?

OK nevermind I guess, here goes: Seriously how the fuck do we let a team struggling as bad as them take 3 of 4. I'm losing all faith. If it wasn't for the GAF fantasy league I'd be real upset at this year's baseball.

Royals took 2 of 4 from the Jays as well. They are a pretty decent team this year!

Ummm good job, Royals?

It's funny how writers are bitching about run scoring when they and baseball have been on a crusade to abolish PEDs for good.

RED BULL LAWRIE!

lol @ the Jimmy Key - Buck Martinez - Pat Tabler lovefest posts, there could have been a triple play and they wouldn't have made a sound about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom