• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Welch died? :(

9ENMtdZ.jpg

Overlee

So Astros Dbacks is the MLB free game of the day, but is blacked out because I live in AZ. Except it isn't on TV in AZ...

wtf

MLB's blackout rules are ridiculous. I don't know if it's still like that but a few years ago Dodgers games were blacked out in Las Vegas. 277mi away from the "home" ballpark!

Blearth

Banned
MLB's blackout rules are ridiculous. I don't know if it's still like that but a few years ago Dodgers games were blacked out in Las Vegas. 277mi away from the "home" ballpark!
Southern Nevada is blacked out from Giants, A's, Dodgers, Angels, Padres, and D-Backs.

Iowa is blacked out from Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Twins, Brewers, and Royals.

It's fucking stupid.

jakncoke

Banned
Polanco!

OMG CUTCHEN!!!

edit; well liriano now something happened to him. man our pitching throughout the system has been in shambles

edit; lol Olt taking those last 2 pitches

Polanco jersey from tonight for the charity auction is at 10100 lol

Kingbrave

I get blacked out for National games. I live 10 hours from DC and 5 hours from Atlanta. We don't even get Nats. games down here in southwest virginia...

lol how do the Jays go from tops of the league in play to getting shut out 3 times in 4 games to average to below average pitching....strange really

jakncoke

Banned
Polanco had eh night, specially with the blunder in the OF. But it is his 1st game. His game used jersey from tonight sits at 14200 though. Pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom