• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Mark Appel can ever get out of A Ball. Brah is getting shelled and extended spring training did not help. Lance McCullers Jr. Is also struggling.....

cube444

Just scored 4 free seats for White Sox at Jays on June 29th. Haven't been there in ages.

$73 each. Still cheaper than a Leafs game. :lol

jakncoke

Banned
Go Go Cutch!

Wow, even Kohl Stewart is dominating A Ball as an 18 year old and Mark Appel can't even get hitters out or in the park. What a disaster.

His 11.93 era brings a smile to my face also do other teams do this and who ?

while dealing with finger inflammation and also struggling to adjust to the organization's tandem starter system. Rather than use one starter and a bunch of relievers per game, the Astros use two "starters" for 4-5 innings each in the minors.

jakncoke

Banned
Honus Wagner this day 100 years ago became the 2nd person ever with 3000 hits, pretty crazy.

edit; damn i thought that was another 2 run hr for cutch. RBI anyways

Hollycat

At a rangers game. 3-1 isn't the absolute worst way to start a game I guess.

Apparently they had a bring your dog day last week. Wish I hadn't missed

Edit: 8 to 1 is pretty bad though.

1nIVTQe.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
A giant congratulations to all members of Polanco Nation.

Hope he hits a dinger in his first plate appearance.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
so apparently gavin floyd got his first win since returning from TJ. I had no idea that he had zero wins. lol. Tells me how much I look at the stat. (never).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom