• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Report: Jesus Montero likely to be called up for Thursday's game

ibwCyHnrH38DFf.gif

what could have been

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks Phillies (Zep haha)

Stros future is bright

SingletonHR.gif

Syrinx

I kinda hope the Mets go a ton of innings tonight and that Gary, Keith, and Ron have to improvise through all the breaks. Bad game to have "limited commercial interruption" night.

Syrinx

The upcoming Padres-Mets series is going to be a crime against humanity. There may be negative runs scored.

Edit: Fuck the Mets

Thanks Phillies (Zep haha)

Stros future is bright

SingletonHR.gif

Damn, he did hit that ball to Kissimme. I don't think the Astros will make it into the playoffs this year or anything, but its good to see a decent product out on the field for the first time in ~8 years. And hey, with tonights win, we now have a better winning % this year than the Boston Redsox! At the very least, the Astros are no longer the laughing stock of the MLB!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Haven't been keeping up due to work + E3...how the hell are SF still up by so much over LA after that last series with the Nats?

Haven't been keeping up due to work + E3...how the hell are SF still up by so much over LA after that last series with the Nats?

dodgers dodging win streaks

also the dodgers "heavy hitters" the last 10 days:

Ramirez .194/.375/.290 1 HR 6 RBI $16 million
Kemp .278/.386/.444 0 HR 4 RBI $21.25 million
Gonzalez .103/.167/.179 0 HR 2 RBI $ 21.857 million
Ethier .233/.281/.267 0 HR 1 RBI $ 15.5 million

AA did nothing when the bullpen melted, and it turned out OK.

I fear this run though - almost as much as I fear seeing Juan Francisco playing 3rd again.

Parch

Sheesh. I ignore fantasy baseball for a couple of days because of E3 and there's a whole crapload of new injuries. Bunch of friggin' wimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom