• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Jesus, Ike Davis June is the polar opposite of McCutchen. 3/32 1hr 3 rbi had a .423 ops for the month as of yesterday

Dat Polanco D. But then fucking Stanton

geeko

I've been in flint michigan for the last 5 days and decided to check out a tigers game tonight. Detroit is really crummy, but Comerica stadium is pretty damn nice. I've already downed a few beers, had bacon on a stick and had a coney dog, so for the most part everything is going good. I just want the Tigers to do play better so the stadium won't be so quiet.

harSon

Banned
dat 4 hit Polanco night

edit; Nick Kingham had a nice debut at AAA tonight 7 inning 5 hits 8ks 1 bb

I'm so moist.

Glad some dude's in our farm system are starting to step up, it's been a rough year for it considering all of the injuries. Bell is looking hot as fuck right now.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Reds are always going to play just good enough for me not to swear them off as perpetual losers like the Bengals. They will always ride that bubble of being absolutely terrible offensively but occasionally good enough to put together a few wins. Maybe some years they get barely enough of those wins to make the first round of the playoffs. I love this team but damn do they piss me off.

harSon

Banned
Die in a fire Grilli and Hurdle

Edit: -_-;;

brb, going to go split my dick in half

Goddamn, Grilli been turrible this year.

edit: avatarquote :/

edit; good, pull his ass. goddamn bum

In Hurdle like fashion, it happened one batter to late. Like fucking always.

harSon

Banned
those last two strike outs by Mercer have been terrible. Dude looks like he's swinging just to get off the fucking plate and get back to the dugout

DietRob

BILLY HAMILTON!!

Hhahaaa... can't even be tagged out in a rundown. LOVE IT

Kid is so damn fast..

DietRob

Chapman time

Now that Chapman is throwing this change-up so well it's damn near unfair for hitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom