• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay white sox won... might be the most over .500 they are all season but I can enjoy it for one day :p

Ir's not about winning games this year it's abot progress from all the young players and trading veterans like De Aza, Dunn(hopefully) or Lindstrom(great decision to make him the close to bump his trade value),Oh yeah and finding a catcher who isn't a complete stiff.
But it's fun watching these guys develop.
I'd think they win more games this yeat. Around 75 would be my guess. The rotation is pretty good.

zulux21

So now Nate Jones is not the closer? smh. Closing is in disarray this year.
nate jones is the closer for the second half, lindstrom is just getting value built up.

Ir's not about winning games this year it's abot progress from all the young players and trading veterans like De Aza, Dunn(hopefully) or Lindstrom(great decision to make him the close to bump his trade value),Oh yeah and finding a catcher who isn't a complete stiff.
But it's fun watching these guys develop.
I'd think they win more games this yeat. Around 75 would be my guess. The rotation is pretty good.

im expecting around 80 wins... the rotation isn't bad (I have no faith in Paulino though) and the line up isn't horrible either.... there are just a lot of unknowns with the younger players, but if they come out firing the white sox could actually be contenders, especially if they manage to move dunn to another team and get a useless piece of lard off the roster for a replacement level player that will make the team far better.

Chris R

Texas bottom of the table, even if it is only for half a day, means the world is all right.

Now for the Mariners to take up our regular position.

Doogdogg

Today the O's had to throw 6.2 average pitches for an out.

Mike Napoli lead baseball last year with just 4.5 around pitches/AB.

Justin Morneau was one of my favorite players to watch despite him being a Twin, it still makes me sad seeing him bat after all these concussion issues.

Fernandez.

chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The Marlins don't deserve nice things. It will be the best day in baseball when they trade Fernandez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom