• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I mean, if they were a legitimate franchise they'd lock him into an extension this offseason. Safe to say I'll be shocked if they do though.

It's almost time...
Let's go Giants baseball!!!!!! :D
MxqByfy.gif

Strider

The mlb.tv app decided to stop working on my ps4.

Everytime I go to launch it I get error CE-34878-0. I've since updated to the latest system software and deleted and reinstalled the app twice.

WHHHHYYYYYYYYY. Anyone else have this problem with the app or another one on the ps4?

Strider

Oh shit i got it working again. When I went to download the app again from the PS store I noticed it was downloading the app itself and an update. I prevented it from downloading the update and downloaded just the app itself and it works fine now.

Don't install the update gaf. don't do it.

Just in time to watch the Marlins get a 6-0 lead on the Rockies. Good. This is good.

RGVNOE

Everytime I go to launch it I get error CE-34878-0. I've since updated to the latest system software and deleted and reinstalled the app twice.

WHHHHYYYYYYYYY. Anyone else have this problem with the app or another one on the ps4?

It still seems buggy on the PS4

not yet for me

Chris R

I'll be fine with a .500 season. If that is 4th place then so be it.

Same here. Just don't be last in the West and I'll be happy. Expecting to win the West right now is silly with how strong the other teams in the division are.

Nice to start with a hit though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom