• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Harold Reynolds: "Last year the Giants missed the playoffs for the first time in a while".

Sure, if by "a while", you mean "two seasons".

zulux21

heh KC's centerfielder lining himself up to throw home on the sac fly... lost the ball and the rightfielder had to catch it and have no shot to stop the tying run... white sox tied yay

zulux21

M's back to their old selves. Striking out all the time vs. a mediocre stuff pitcher.

I've got this super power hitter called adam dunn... like 50% of the time he puts the ball in play it's a home run... I'll ship him over to the M's for $10 and a bag of popcorn... how's it sound :p

aka it could be worse, you could have adam dunn on your team... still hoping he hurts himself and goes down for the season... the white sox would be a lot better without his 15 mil crap bat on the roster.

rando14

Looks like our bats suck again lol

I've got this super power hitter called adam dunn... like 50% of the time he puts the ball in play it's a home run... I'll ship him over to the M's for $10 and a bag of popcorn... how's it sound :p

aka it could be worse, you could have adam dunn on your team... still hoping he hurts himself and goes down for the season... the white sox would be a lot better without his 15 mil crap bat on the roster.

Dunn's making 15 this year?

09urI4w.gif

zulux21

Looks like our bats suck again lol

Dunn's making 15 this year?

http://i.imgur.com/09urI4w.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

yeah...
[QUOTE][IMG]http://puu.sh/7XhKz.png
if you are curious his WAR so far over that contract.
i hated the contract when they signed it (I am sick and tired of all or nothing high strike out left handed power hitters in general but didn't want dunn at all because he looked inferior to thome who we already had) and there is no way anyone could call that a good contract today :/

zulux21

oh great dunn is leading off as a pitch hiter... really think we can come back with 1 out after dunn strikes out eh ventura?
ah, i guess he does walk from time to time... when he just stands there and does nothing (he didn't swing once lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom