• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
At least Lincecum was able to do well in the playoffs before his Cy Young ability completely went down the drain.

weekev

Banned
Phew. Fuck.

deGrom is keeping us in the game. A stud of a pitcher.

I'm content with Harvey leaving if we can lock deGrom in.

Come up with better shit talk. Your terrible at it.
I dont understane? I wasnt shit talking, I mean like why does it matter who you have on the outfield if Degrom is gonna get you out of any jam by just striking the next guy out.

I dont understane? I wasnt shit talking, I mean like why does it matter who you have on the outfield if Degrom is gonna get you out of any jam by just striking the next guy out.

Baseball games are won and lost on good/bad defense.

Cuddyer missed two easy balls he could've tracked down if he was younger. But those days are gone and he's a liability defensively.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

Because you can't give the other teams extra outs. Sooner rather than later, that is gonna bite you in the ass.

Raw64life

Hope Murphy has a monster postseason and gets paid. He deserves it. Mets guaranteed to cheap out and go with Dilson Herrera next season despite being a win now team.

weekev

Banned
Baseball games are won and lost on good/bad defense.

Cuddyer missed two easy balls he could've tracked down if he was younger. But those days are gone and he's a liability defensively.
Fair enough, as I said earlier Im not hugely knowledgable. Im from UK so I only tend to watch it when I cant sleep. Trying to learn though, I find the game fascinating. Mainly because I am a big fan of statistics.

SLP2001061814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom