• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gonna act like he hasn't blown away games? And series for that matter?....

For such a lauded pitcher, he is extremely average in the post-season.

I really don't have time to lecture you on how SSS in the playoffs means absolutely nothing.

So I'll just say you're entirely wrong and leave it at that.

Numbers don't back jack crap up. His numbers in the post-season are consistent with his regular season numbers. If you only look at ERA you're doing it wrong.

A good manager goes out, says "Clayton you've done everything we've asked you to do and we've let you down, but I need to take you out so we can use you if we need you in game four" and puts the pen out.

Donnie well.

If anybody says the Dodgers losing this game is Kershaw's fault they should never talk about baseball again.

Kershaw has been superb.

As much as I wanted a Kershaw implosion tonight, I really did believe he'd have a good game. Wright can get a hit here and I still say Kershaw was phenomenal tonight.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Progress...Donnie left him in for the 7th inning - Kershaw's achilles heel inning but at least Donnie took him out instead of allowing the game to blow up, like in previous games. The problem is he brings heat, the type that gave up runs in the same situation last time around.

I never want to hear someone say Kershaw can't pitch in the playoffs again.

Nobody could have watched that game and reasonably assumed that.

It's not his fault. He pitched masterfully.

But the Dodgers had to face deGrom sometime and he's doing well for his first postseason start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom