• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
God awful home plate umpiring last two nights. Cubs finally get some help from it last inning.

Jesus christ its bad tho

Can someone explain what's the deal with the K and upside down K that appears in the on screen scoreboard? I know K means strike and strikeout but why do they show it upside down sometimes?

zychi

Banned
Can someone explain what's the deal with the K and upside down K that appears in the on screen scoreboard? I know K means strike and strikeout but why do they show it upside down sometimes?
Backwards k means batter didnt swing. Normal k means they swung

Josh5890

A regular K means the batter swung and miss on strike three. A backwards K means it was a called strike three.

Now let's tie this series.

Deliver us to victory King Greinke!

hook.gif

Not so fast.

Will be interesting to see if anyone comes in moaning about how hard it is to be a Dodger fan if the team gets off to a slow start.

No one knows suffering like LA sports fan. Everyone knows.

Josh5890

I'm actually concerned about Arietta. His stuff wasn't very good in Pittsburgh and mentioned being exhausted afterward.

Well if his stuff wasn't good and he still threw a CG shutout, I feel alright. I guess best case scenario is a big lead again after 6 and we can let the bullpen bring us home.

zychi

Banned
I'm actually concerned about Arietta. His stuff wasn't very good in Pittsburgh and mentioned being exhausted afterward.
Lots of media obligatioms before that. Ive never heard him talk for more than 30 seconds before those few days. Dude was everywhere. He'll have his bed and Wrigley. He'll be fine.

His stuff was fine, plenty of bite on his cutter, his breaking stuff was all fine. He worked the middle of the plate so much because guys swung.

Conforto just had the "BP of his life" today. Everything he touched went out of the park.

JDHarbs

KC-GAF, does anyone know if local tv will be showing the MLB Network feed tomorrow because I think it is utterly ridiculous to lock their local market behind a paywall like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom