• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you all, CONFORTO is legit. He's a soon to be all star OF.

Love watching the guy. His demeanor is great, his play style is effortless, and hes both a big bat and a decent defensive OF.

I'm telling you all, CONFORTO is legit. He's a soon to be all star OF.

He's got a 135 wRC+ and is a passable defender.

Yeah that'll play.

I wish the Mets wouldn't baby him so much. Plug him into the lineup and let him hit.

I get the logic of "He hasn't hit lefties in the regular season and this is the playoffs" but we don't MAKE the playoffs without his bat. Let the kid hit or not hit his way out. Juan certainly isn't better.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mattingly remained because Friedman determined he should stay after coming on board, I thought Friedman's genius was going to fix everything in Doyertown?

I would alternate between seething hate at the insane amount of things we'd have to trade and pure blissful joy.

What would it take it to get him realistically?

Out of the three I think letting Harvey go is the best idea. deGrom's stuff will play even as he loses ticks on his heat because of how much it moves, Thor is 22 years old and already a monster.

Harvey is a monster too, but we can only afford two of them, if even that.

And Matz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom