• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Why do they keep repeating their numbers? Why does Yankee Stadium have so many empty seats? Is everyone getting a beer?

Sanjuro

I'm sure it will fill up, but the last postseason game I went to there had an entire section empty

Having their corporate seats behind the plate is still the stupidest fucking thing. Still seems like a ballpark I would hate to visit anyway.

Sanjuro

FJXOsQ9.jpg

Let me sing this fruity fucking song already.

sangreal

drink every time espn says they paid tanaka for this game

Having their corporate seats behind the plate is still the stupidest fucking thing. Still seems like a ballpark I would hate to visit anyway.

that fact should tell you everything you need to know about the NYS experience

Man I love watching as a neutral. I am pretty excited for the game. I think I am gonna root for the Yankees but it would be cool to see the Astros go through

Sanjuro

drink every time espn says they paid tanaka for this game

that fact should tell you everything you need to know about the NYS experience

It's depressing as shit. The only thing I hated about old Yankee Stadium was no fresh peanut vendors.

My dad used to bring me. Get drunk off his ass with townies at the bowling alley and bars along the strip, I followed suit soon enough. Was fun as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom