• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the house is on fire.. holy shit...
The loudest sporting event I've ever been to was the Astros Playoffs in 2004-2005, my ears were ringing after the championship games.

This Saucer here in Sugar Land is going nuts! Everyone is whooping and hollering and I'M YELLING MY LUNGS OUT TOO!!!

FINISH THEM!!!!
hey I might come down there, I'm in Missouri city!

Sanjuro

This Saucer here in Sugar Land is going nuts! Everyone is whooping and hollering and I'M YELLING MY LUNGS OUT TOO!!!

FINISH THEM!!!!

God I miss the Flying Saucer. Drunkest I've ever been at a baseball game was pre-gaming at one. They had one of my favorite beers as the weekly special for $1 a draft.

captive

First back-to-back in Astro playoff history!?

Astros suck! I thought for certain someone would have went back to back with Beltran in his monster playoff run.

the Astros with beltran won with solid pitching and a little offense. These astros hit way way way more homers than the astros of 04 and 05.

A's fan checking in. Enjoying seeing the Royals implode after watching all their bench-clearing bullshit this season.

Lol. Dumb comment is dumb, considering your team started that shit. Oh well, we'll always have beating you at home in the 12th last season to end your dreams.

On topic, damn the Astros look solid.

A's fan checking in. Enjoying seeing the Royals implode after watching all their bench-clearing bullshit this season.

Totally unprovoked, amirite

PS the Royals were heading into the 8th, down by four in last year's wild card game... kinda like RIGHT NOW. You, of all fans should know not to count them out.

20151012_145714_zpsagvfregz.jpg

Astros suck! I thought for certain someone would have went back to back with Beltran in his monster playoff run.

That Beltran signing for the mets made me so depressed. That guy's run in the playoffs would have me a Lifelong fan no matter what had he stayed with the club.

Sanjuro

the Astros with beltran won with solid pitching and a little offense. These astros hit way way way more homers than the astros of 04 and 05.

I think you may misremember. Those B's had a ton of dingers during the 04 run.

Pitching was still great though.

Yeah the A's provoked the bullshit the Royals had in Anaheim...and Chicago...and Toronto...

No. They provoked the shit that happened in the one series.

Don't white wash stuff by bringing up similar yet unrelated series, especially when the dynamic in those doesn't fit your narrative at all.

It's all good, though. I'm happy you're clinging on to beef from several months ago. With the kind of season you had, there really isn't much else to focus on. I hope Big Country Breakfast works out for you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
f-ing pen

shit

captive

I think you may misremember. Those B's had a ton of dingers during the 04 run.

Pitching was still great though.

they were 14th in homeruns in 2004. 05 was worse though, they had almost no offense.

come on Will Harris.

Thaedolus

No. They provoked the shit that happened in the one series.

Don't white wash stuff by bringing up similar yet unrelated series, especially when the dynamic in those doesn't fit your narrative at all.

It's all good, though. I'm happy you're clinging on to beef from several months ago. With the kind of season you had, there really isn't much else to focus on. I hope Big Country Breakfast works out for you.

I dunno man, it seems like KC went from Cinderella team to most hated in the MLB in like record time...but yeah, sad year for me.

And it looks like I jinxed the Stros hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom