• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
wow, cheap way to get an out. Seen that before in highschool ball, players all the time would swipe you hard to see if they could push you off the bag.

LJ11

Just a dumb mistake, probability of scoring if you actually nab the bag in that scenario is marginal, not some huge swing, certainly not worth the risk.

There are some people who think you shouldn't be able to review players coming off the base for some reason.

that was some puzzling stuff on the telecast. Like seriously dudes? That's the entire reason for this stuff, to catch things that the Umpires called incorrectly.

Line_HTX

Are you in Houston?

Getting the call right =/= catching a break tho

I'm not in downtown for obvious reasons, as fuck that traffic.

I'm on the southwest side driving to a Saucer near my house, so I had the radio in my car the past half hour.

Gaffing and driving only at red lights. Still not recommended, lol

I'm listening to audio only and just now getting to see the replay, but it looks to me like Gore got pushed off the bag.

EDIT: not to mention, I thought his glove had to tag the baserunner, not just his forearm or any random body part. What the hell.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CORREA IS GOD!

Askani

9T1kgIr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom