• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever have to deal with other branches/offices/contractors in other time zones, that's easily how you may have to deal with super early or super late hours.

Or, in the worst cases, both! My last job, sometimes I had online meetings at 7 AM, headed out to the local office around 9 AM, then left early around 3 to 4 PM to actually have some time at home before more online meetings at 11:30 PM or midnight. And that still just ultimately added up to 8-9 hours of a standard workday. At least the salary was good.

Globalization!

Well I am going into the hated field of advertising, so I am planning on working at an agency where it seems from all the ones I have talked to and one i worked at it was for the most part 9-5 with some exceptions but they all told me to expect to work late which I am much more okay with than super early mornings. (and I did work late as an intern lol )

but yeah I want to stay away from big companies as much as I can for the most part and to not work in any internal advertising branch to stay away from all that.

But damn online meetings at 7 then you go to work? Wow

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Grandpa Matz will be at tonight's game:

CROvNoVUkAAgNE8.jpg

squall211

A Cubs v. Mets NLCS would make me very happy, and ultimately very nervous as a Mets fan.
Let's hope the Cubbies hold on and the Mets take the Doyers out.

As a Mets fan the Cubs scare me, and tbh I think the Cubs would beat the Mets. But, if the Mets make it to the NLCS and lose, I'd rather they go down to a likable Cubs team than the damn Cardinals.

BFIB

Mets/Cubs. This is like trying to decide if I'd rather get my nipples bit off by a beaver or a donkey kick me in the balls.

zroid

Banned
I'm just glad the Jays won't be the first team to get eliminated....

Notice I said this yesterday right before KC staged their huge comeback lol

specdot

As a Mets fan the Cubs scare me, and tbh I think the Cubs would beat the Mets. But, if the Mets make it to the NLCS and lose, I'd rather they go down to a likable Cubs team than the damn Cardinals.
I feel the same way, but let's get game 4 out of the way first. lol.
I have this sinking feeling that if the Mets lose tonight they're not coming back with a W in LA.

Most of my happiness in life is from watching the salt from other team's fans as the Cardinals make it to the playoffs and progress through. I also get this feeling when the Yankees do well. I guess I like evil empires.

Stop winning Cubs, OK?

Edit: Legit triple right there.

RGVNOE

A Cubs v. Mets NLCS would make me very happy, and ultimately very nervous as a Mets fan.
Let's hope the Cubbies hold on and the Mets take the Doyers out.

Cubs do have firepower, but Mets pitching is better than cards pitching so Mets shouldbe fine. Cards needed Martinez to have a chance in the series as Lackey was the only other consistent pitcher, Wacha has been struggling for a while now, Garcia is always susceptible to big innings, and Lynn is very predictable and unreliable. Cards need healthy Waino, Wacha, and Martinez next year, and hopefully get rid of Lynn in the offseason

hughesta

Banned
God please win Cubs holy shit this is intense

Now, after years of being wrong, I've come to realize... baseball is fun to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom