• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

It's like every move they've made this year has been good in some way

Richard was supposed to be a stopgap #5 starter and here he is being a matchup lefty in crunch time in the NLDS

Mrbob

I needed help from Jesus to watch his outing so maybe he's on to something.

Hahaha, you and me both. I almost fainted when I saw him on the mound. Cubs haven't been past the NLDS in 12 years and Rodney is sitting on the mound in a pressure situation.

Schwarber I love you.

zroid

Banned
It's like every move they've made this year has been good in some way

Richard was supposed to be a stopgap #5 starter and here he is being a matchup lefty in crunch time in the NLDS

so what you're saying is Satan transferred his powers to the Cubs mid-season

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah I am a about a semester and a half away from the real world. Good thing the industry I am going into I won't have to get up that early

I Hope

If you ever have to deal with other branches/offices/contractors in other time zones, that's easily how you may have to deal with super early or super late hours.

Or, in the worst cases, both! My last job, sometimes I had online meetings at 7 AM, headed out to the local office around 9 AM, then left early around 3 to 4 PM to actually have some time at home before more online meetings at 11:30 PM or midnight. And that still just ultimately added up to 8-9 hours of a standard workday. At least the salary was good.

Globalization!

specdot

A Cubs v. Mets NLCS would make me very happy, and ultimately very nervous as a Mets fan.
Let's hope the Cubbies hold on and the Mets take the Doyers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom