• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBryBry

Congrats Cubs. Was a good series! In my opinion, I didn't really see any bad play on either side. It came down to the better of two good teams.

I kinda want the Cubs to win it all, if only because it'll stop them from being the "underdogs" like what happened to Boston

Gonna be a tough few years in the Central. Everything went right for the Cubs this year

Sanjuro

The unknown hero for this team. Amazing hitting coach.

enDivqY.jpg

BFIB

I kinda want the Cubs to win it all, if only because it'll stop them from being the "underdogs" like what happened to Boston

Gonna be a tough few years in the Central. Everything went right for the Cubs this year
It's a credit to Matheny to get 100 wins out of this club with all the injuries.

Cards shopping list, they need a legit 3 hole bat, a guy that can play 2nd/SS to take the load off Peralta/Wong.

Doomsayer

One thing I've noticed about Kershaw, his first innings seem to always be pretty rough. 18 pitches is pretty rough in an any inning, but for the first inning -- it's really rough. Hopefully he can catch his groove and we can offer him some damn run support.

Wow, the Cards are gone. That's kind of surprising. Perhaps the injuries were a big factor -- I didn't watch.

Happy for Cubs fans
We really missed CMart. And Lynn/Wacha were on fumes. This wasn't the same team that won 100 games.

And the Cubs played outta their minds. If this is their true base talent level, dark times lie ahead...

Unless Kershaw gets rocked, he's going to throw 120-130 pitches tonight.

Really, who else can they go to besides Jansen?

They can't push him that hard though, they have to be thinking of the next series if you have Kershaw burnt out before you get there, it's not a good look.

Matz looks good too doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom