• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questionable enough for someone to suggest soccer is widely popular!
Who's "someone" and what did he say?

Soccer has a long way to go in America but you have to be blind to say that it isn't getting a lot of traction. The last Men's and Women's WC matches brought in ratings the MLB wished for its World Series, let alone the postseason. And for the last couple of years in the Top 10 best selling games in the U.S. the game MLB The Show is nowhere to be seen while FIFA keeps appearing just behind Madden and NBA 2K.

Overall soccer is nowhere near the big 4 in the U.S. but it's growing. By the next decade I predict it'll be a bigger business in America than hockey at least but we'll see.

boxter432

Yukon Cornelius with a big double, whoopsie by Cespedes, must have panicked knowing the extremely speedy Adrian Gonzalez was running the bases.

It's funny how everyone gets their dick hard over Cespedes gunning people out at the plate. I've been saying for years that sooner or later, he's going to bobble it and not going to be able to make up for it.

Mets/Cubs. This is like trying to decide if I'd rather get my nipples bit off by a beaver or a donkey kick me in the balls.

Our alliance has failed.

Well take A-Rod. You take Holliday.

we never had an alliance.

why do these networks keep showing players' 2015 postseason stats when they're up to bat

so meaningless

because some people may not have seen that particular player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom