• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Lifelong Cards (grew up near STL) fan here coming to congratulate the Cubs on their win. Y'all have a hell of a team.

Now go represent the NL Central proud!

zychi

Banned
Cubs tix doubled, and in some cases tripled in the last hour :(

I was legit willing to spend $2000 to sit in the bleachers if it came to that. Cant even afford that now

There are plenty of people who think the same of us. Evil needs to unite and continue to oppress the baseball poors.

Yankees are kind and just. we give lots of money to the poor teams. Cards are cheap and shoot their people in the back. don't make a deal with devil worshippers ever again.

gotta love Bartolo.

XpoUo7Q.jpg

Gotta help Kersh get rid of the stench

I spent all day driving across the country and had no clue what was going down in the Cubs vs. Cardinals series. Is this real life? Has Satan been vanquished?

Nobody will mourn them.

Lttp but Cubbies! Red Sox fan but of course my second team is the Cubs. Visited Wrigley for the first time 2 years ago to see a horrible Cubs team and made friends with some life longers. Would love to see those guys now. 8 more wins of course but still exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom