• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for just Carlos Beltran to win a ring but like none of the other Yankees

Sure, he can come home to KC after the Yankees lose tonight. We'll give him an honorary ring.

The fucked thing is that ESPN has the best camera work and the strikezone is the best.

But everything else about it is awful.

The strike zone is a giant piece of crap. So stupid, so distracting.

Kuroko and Eyeshield the best. Ace sounds like too much of a chore. LOL, the strike zone has depth, I've never heard of that before.

Ace is fun if you like baseball, but it doesn't have the drama or character aspects that Major has.

It's still fun though. The second arc just started. It's alright.

this crowd is full of yuppies taking their clients out on the town. they just happened to show up for the Bases-balls game. wonder how much Girardi will get second guessed for benching Ellsbury. (Even though I agree with the move.)

Jesus, Yankees aren't working the count, going for ground balls, swinging for the fences each time. I get that Keuchel is amazeballs but come on, he has 11 losses for a reason.

Line_HTX

Ace is fun if you like baseball, but it doesn't have the drama or character aspects that Major has.

It's still fun though. The second arc just started. It's alright.

OK, cool. That makes it sound better. Sometimes anime like those are made way worse with stupid over the top drama and doesn't add to what's going on on the field.

SRTtoZ

I'm sure Keuchel will get all the credit but the Yankees have NOTHING offensively. Just terrible at bats even when Keuchel misses his spots.

3N16MA

Banned
this crowd is full of yuppies taking their clients out on the town. they just happened to show up for the Bases-balls game. wonder how much Girardi will get second guessed for benching Ellsbury. (Even though I agree with the move.)

Moved to the new park, raised prices, pushed out many fans, clueless "fans" get tickets and show up when they want.

OK, cool. That makes it sound better. Sometimes anime like those are made way worse with stupid over the top drama and doesn't add to what's going on on the field.

Nah it's nothing but baseball, the character conflicts are all centered around things happening on the field. It's really great fun I'd totally recommend it. It takes a while to get started and at the beginning Sawamura starts with the "I have one pitch" thing but he learns more as he goes and evolves. It's fun.

Well yeah. That's ALWAYS been playoff baseball. It's just worse now due to constantly inflating ticket prices.

Malo

Banned
Nah it's nothing but baseball, the character conflicts are all centered around things happening on the field. It's really great fun I'd totally recommend it. It takes a while to get started and at the beginning Sawamura starts with the "I have one pitch" thing but he learns more as he goes and evolves. It's fun.
I was hype as fuck when Sawamura started throwing the circle changeup.

Bruh, its like that every game. I get dragged to enough Yankee games to notice the large number of suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom