• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi91

Yankees subreddit thread is killing me:

Courtesy of poster "wafflesnsyrup":

WHEN FRIEZA MURDERED KRILLIN DID GOKU JUST LIE DOWN AND ACCEPT DEFEAT?!? NO! HE WENT FUCKING SUPER SAIYAN AND BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF THAT STUPID PURPLE ALIEN!
NOW THIS SUB CAN EITHER GET SOME POSITIVE VIBES GOING OR GET PISSED, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY MORE OF THESE DEFEATIST, "WE'VE ALREADY LOST" ATTITUDES

Lmao

Beckx

Kuroko and Eyeshield the best. Ace sounds like too much of a chore. LOL, the strike zone has depth, I've never heard of that before.

Ace is awesome. I mean Kuroko is top 5 all time for me but it's a battle manga with a basketball theme. Ace of the Diamond tries to be true to (japanese high school) baseball. Great characters IMO.

Man these dudes really like to milk drama out of bullpen activity.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

I assume you read the manga. How long until he learns it? I only watch the anime.

He learned it with all the other change-up types he learned he just can't throw it yet. It breaks more and is slower than the circle change. He uses it in the last game of the fall tournament, it's hype trust me.

Beckx

I assume you read the manga. How long until he learns it? I only watch the anime.

Fuck Furuya.

Furuya will end up on the Yankees in 10 years (I mean essentially the kid is Otani). :p

Ochiai starts Sawamura learning the circle change but then he switches over to the palmball grip as he's learning, they aren't very clear but apparently in the same ep he learns the circle change and a palm grip to re-ignite his moving fastball. And now his regular fastball is gaining velocity.

kruk.gif

Furuya will end up on the Yankees in 10 years. :p

Ochiai starts Sawamura learning the circle change but then he switches over to the palmball grip as he's learning, they aren't very clear but apparently in the same ep he learns the circle change and a palm grip to re-ignite his moving fastball. And now his regular fastball is gaining velocity.

He learns another pitch as well during the next game. Won't ruin it.

SRTtoZ

Its been a long time since ive seen Gardner hit a ball cleanly.

Also, Astros will blow the game if they take Dallas out. Keep him in and you win the game.

Malo

Banned
He learned it with all the other change-up types he learned he just can't throw it yet. It breaks more and is slower than the circle change. He uses it in the last game of the fall tournament, it's hype trust me.

Furuya will end up on the Yankees in 10 years (I mean essentially the kid is Otani). :p

I didn't notice he was messing around with it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom