• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matticers

This time I can blame the fans. Just hit a 3 run homer. Celebrate but don't throw shit.

Throwing shit when the refs give a run to the Rangers, yeah, feel free to get pissed there.

You shouldn't throw shit period if you're a fan. Ever. It's a dangerous situation for the players.

Bautista is a joke.

Montresor

The lifelongs are so funny in this thread

Shove it.

I'm not a lifelong. I'm not a baseball but I'm having fun here.

I think I suffered enough as a Leaf fan to earn being a bandwagonner. And even ignoring that, it's ALWAYS good for more fans to get in the game and participate.

LJ11

This is one of the biggest choke jobs I've ever witnesed.

Also, Toronto fans need to show some class. Stop chucking shit on the field.

There was probably a bigger choke job a few days ago, this one is more comedy. How many ways can you fuck up.

gaming_noob

No wonder the Jays got rid of Dyson yeaaars ago

On a plus no more beers being sold either from the start of this inning or at the end here.

The beer sellers should at least be held accountable for some of this trash. Looks like they're breaking rules by selling beer to roudy/drunk fans. They're making big money tonight...

zychi

Banned
Shove it.

I'm not a lifelong. I'm not a baseball but I'm having fun here.

I think I suffered enough as a Leaf fan to earn being a bandwagonner. And even ignoring that, it's ALWAYS good for more fans to get in the game and participate.
Youre making me laugh because i didnt call you out

AND
your complaining about dyson is hilarioisly obvious you're a lifelonger. I love bandwagoners. My team has 10 million more this week. You make me laugh when you complain incorrectly

Syrinx

There was probably a bigger choke job a few days ago, this one is more comedy. How many ways can you fuck up.

I gotta call this the bigger choke job. The Astros one was poor pitching and the Royals stringing a ton of hits together. This is just an all-around complete implosion by the Rangers.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Craziest game I've ever seen.

Caja 117

This is worse than the Astros game 4. At least the Royals were getting actual hits.

Exactly, there is no excuse for the Rangers in that poor showing of Baseball, that stuff is going to be something that is going to be talked about for years, this is Bill Buckner level of implosion

I gotta call this the bigger choke job. The Astros one was poor pitching and the Royals stringing a ton of hits together. This is just an all-around complete implosion by the Rangers.

The Rangers were the ones who let all the bullshit get in their heads. Kinda funny.

Malvingt2

Henry Schulman ‏@hankschulman
If you’re at work, this inning: E6, E3, E5, 3-2 force, 4-6 RBI force on ball over 4’s head, 3-run HR, benches clear, garbage on the field.

and cops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom