• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parch

I've been watching baseball a long time and the game never ceases to come up with something I've never seen before.
I've never seen an inning like that before.

Montresor

Youre making me laugh because i didnt call you out

AND
your complaining about dyson is hilarioisly obvious you're a lifelonger. I love bandwagoners. My team has 10 million more this week. You make me laugh when you complain incorrectly

Right Dyson was triggered by Encarnacion not Bautista. My mistake. To be fair to me the announcers said something like "Dyson was not in the mood for anything especially after Bautista admiring his homer" or something similar. So hold your horses with your "gotcha" moment - but admittedly I chose to put the announcer's words in Dyson's mouth - which is not right.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I didn't. Lol waiting for someone to post it.

Bautista bat throw gif.

This captures part of it:

CRUC-LEWUAEAWbY.jpg

Matticers

Do you see why the Blue Jays fans on GAF are so wound up. Playoff blueballs are bad. I have had to rely on virtual sports for 22 years for my Jays post season kicks.

Yeah, that's why the Cubs fans were throwing things on the field and their players were emptying from the bench to act tough.

Nobility

Banned
Do you see why the Blue Jays fans on GAF are so wound up. Playoff blueballs are bad. I have had to rely on virtual sports for 22 years for my Jays post season kicks.
We have to calm down, even if we move to the next round, Blue Jays GAF will be foaming at the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom