• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

1) The stats lines keep saying things like, "X hits in X Postseason PA" - what does PA mean? I've never seen that stat. Pitch attempts?

2) How does the under protest rule work?

MLB will review the protested play. If for whatever reason they find that it should not have happened like that, the game gets replayed starting at that play. So it'd be a tied game with a runner at 3rd and Choo up.

MLB will review the protested play. If for whatever reason they find that it should not have happened like that, the game gets replayed starting at that play. So it'd be a tied game with a runner at 3rd and Choo up.

If the protesting team wins I think the protest is dismissed.

Ricker

Like thats going to happen now,regardless who wins hehe.... ;)

So the Jays already and officially protested the game then? If so I take it once protested you cannot take it back (in case the Jays win) right?

Montresor

No matter what happens there should be a big campaign by the players, managers, etc... to tell Toronto fans "Thanks for the support but CALM THE FUCK DOWN WITH DEBRIS".

It should NEVER be okay to do this shit.

I hope Don Cherry tears the fans apart this Saturday on HNIC.

Yes it's a minority of fans but it just made my heart sink to see this. Thank god for that Bautista homerun and the Rangers chokejob because that wiped away that stain...

KZwXIPt.png

Catch da taste!

Malvingt2

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Rangers: 1st team in postseason history to make 3 errors in an inning of a winner-take-all game.(via @EliasSports)

1) Plate appearances (hits, walks, etc)

2) It doesn't.

I feel dumb now. Super dumb. My head isn't working right today.

I've been watching the Jays for a decade now, and grew up watching them as a kid/going to games. I didn't get their games on antenna TV for years, though. Finally got satellite as an upgrade over antenna in 2006.

I used to have to walk or drive down the road to a family member's to watch hockey, or baseball sometimes. I'd catch what they aired on CTV, though.

krae_man

When has that ever happened?

Every bad call is chalked up to "mistakes happen, It's impossible to predict how the game would have played out if the call had not been screwed up". Hell they didn't even overturn that perfect game call that was fucked up even though correcting the call would have had zero consequence(since he won the game anyway and correcting that bad call would have resulted on the game ending that moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom