• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has that ever happened?

Every bad call is chalked up to "mistakes happen, It's impossible to predict how the game would have played out if the call had not been screwed up"

It technically happened with the Giants either this year or last year. Bochy protested a game because the grounds crew screwed up a rain delay. MLB reviewed the protest and they had to finish the game at a later date from the point of the protest.

When has that ever happened?

Every bad call is chalked up to "mistakes happen, It's impossible to predict how the game would have played out if the call had not been screwed up"

I think there was a protested game this season or last season. It was the first successful protest in about 30 years. So yes, very rarely does it happen.

Montresor

Is Osuna expected to attempt all 3 outs? Do the Jays have anyone else (that's not a regular starter) that is as good as Sanchez or Osuna?

MLB will review the protested play. If for whatever reason they find that it should not have happened like that, the game gets replayed starting at that play. So it'd be a tied game with a runner at 3rd and Choo up.

No, it has to impact the outcome of the game for there to be a replay, ie if the Rangers win.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
3 more outs

my-emotions.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom