• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what irks me the most this year is that Girardi fucking wore out Betances. honestly front offices and managers need to know you can't constantly use a power pitching reliever like that. it can't just be two guys (not counting the closer because of one inning bullshit)
every day. have to have more than one guy pitching or more than one power arm.

one thing I find really weird about the broadcast team is how Mendoza is implemented.

Now I am in no way saying the content of the old team with Schilling was better but it flowed better even if what they were saying is/was utter nonsense.

With Mendoza I feel like she goes completely absent for like half an inning it feels like then all the sudden she speaks again and I remember she is part of the team. I want her to talk more since she is a lot better than Kruk.

what irks me the most this year is that Girardi fucking wore out Betances. honestly front offices and managers need to know you can't constantly use a power pitching reliever like that. it can't just be two guys (not counting the closer because of one inning bullshit)
every day. have to have more than one guy pitching or more than one power arm.

He's broken, he likely won't get the payday he deserves because his arm will be shot by then.

My Yankees friends sure are quiet

iu

man Girardi is going to get ripped for not starting Ellsbury but honestly it's not like both he and Gardy are hitting like they were earlier in the year. key word being earlier.

Toth

The Yankees had no business making it to the postseason this season and maybe Girardi thought so too. Horribly managed game. Jesus.

I agree but there's nothing really that shocking about tonight anyway. At least, from my opinion from the past few weeks.

Maxim726X

Yikes.

Hopefully this offensive malaise doesn't affect the Mets... But both teams kinda limped into the postseason.

Losing Texiera hurt a ton, and A-roid coming back to earth just killed them completely. The fact that those two carried the team is a Christmas miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom