• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck yea!!!!!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDY

Maxim726X

which is why Cashman should go

Maybe, but the next guy is screwed for years.

Might as well give him a chance to actually build a team with prospects he can keep. Now that he doesn't have infinite funds, maybe he'll actually prove that he is a competent GM. Honestly, no one thought the Yankees could even get this far.

BigAT

yzwz0aJ.gif

Sigh...

Horrible.

GG, 'Stros.

Council, this was a season that was better than expected - but it reminds me of 1995 a little. I hope that next year can somehow be like 1996...but I don't see how that can happen until the big contracts and deadwood come off the books and off the roster.

sangreal

Maybe, but the next guy is screwed for years.

Might as well give him a chance to actually build a team with prospects he can keep. Now that he doesn't have infinite funds, maybe he'll actually prove that he is a competent GM. Honestly, no one thought the Yankees could even get this far.

eh, I feel we've been hearing that "now that he doesn't have infinite funds, he'll prove himself" line since the wasted years trying to get to 189. The longer he sticks around, the more albatross contracts he is gonna hand out, digging the hole even deeper for the next guy

I don't blame him for the dearth of prospects though. It's not like he ever makes big trades anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom