• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Buehrle has never pitched in relief before

Actually... Makes the man that much more legendary.

Good game by the Royals, credit the pitching for shutting down the offense. Jays had a few squandered opportunities. Got to get the RISP average way up. Lost on the money line bet -100 :(. Should have taken then under 8.5 for +110 instead. Feh.

Hopfrog

It is amazing to think that the Royals, with our playoff run last year, are actually the grizzled postseason veterans when compared to the Jays, Mets, and Cubs.

Sanjuro

I did my best tonight, Jays.

HVRGKPh.jpg

zroid

Banned
I think EE is probably done till they head back to Toronto at the earliest

soooo that's bad. would be nice if Tulo could start being the middle of the order hitter he's been his whole career but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had the distinct privilege of watching the game with two Canadian colonels, who are mainly Canadiens fans but are on the Jays bandwagon.

Volquez was tossing fire. He's still our most reliable guy, as wild as that sounds. Couldn't ask for a better start to the series, minus possible damage to Salvy's fingers. This is likely going six or seven games.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm back from exile, Mets-GAF. A little older, a little wiser, and probably about 5 years closer to death after that NLDS against the Dodgers, especially Game 5, all the while not being about to post as an outlet. But that's in the past now. All four teams I wanted to advance have done so and it's on to the LCS. Let's get it done.

I'm back from exile, Mets-GAF. A little older, a little wiser, and probably about 5 years closer to death after that NLDS against the Dodgers, especially Game 5, all the while not being about to post as an outlet. But that's in the past now. All four teams I wanted to advance have done so and it's on to the LCS. Let's get it done.

Hooray I'm not the only debbie downer anymore!

Also you all need to see this it's glorious.

I'm pumped for tonight! Its gonna be pretty chilly though. Hopefully Harvey has a great game in that arm of his. Would be nice if Sandy Alderson could shut his yap about Harvey being able to pitch more than one game this series. yeesh..shaddup!

bebop242

Opinion/prediction: I feel like if the Cubs can take one of the first 2 in NY, they will have a good chance of doing the impossible. I think they will prove to be very hard to beat at home in these playoffs.

My main concern for tonight's game is a cooled off cubs team thanks to the 3 days off and a very pumped up homecoming crowd for NY after their series win in LA. If the cubs can put a few runs on the board after a couple innings that would be huge. However my gut says a game 1 loss to the mets in the tune of 2 to 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom