• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Miggy should have blocked the plate like the Mets catcher did earlier in the game.
Make him run way inside like Castro did

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
granderson_money.0.gif

Choomp

Banned
GK86 said:
Same here man. Ronnie is the only thing that keeps me from not blowing my brains out. And then we have Joe Buck if we advance. *shivers*

Ok, I don't know if it's just me but Ronnie this whole postseason has seemed like he's trying to prove he doesn't favor the Mets in any way. He seems to be pointing out the bad stuff so much more often

Ok, I don't know if it's just me but Ronnie this whole postseason has seemed like he's trying to prove he doesn't favor the Mets in any way. He seems to be pointing out the bad stuff so much more often

I call it the Dan Fouts effect. He does the same thing when he gets Charger broadcasts.

Wait till we're about to clinch and TBS doesn't get more games, he'll be going HAM.

Ronnie is the only person in the booth that provides good analysis besides pitching.

Ernie isn't terrible. Someone please put Cal out of his misery and find him a coaching job.

He sucks as a color commentator.

Ronnie is the only person in the booth that provides good analysis besides pitching.

Ernie isn't terrible. Someone please put Cal out of his misery and find him a coaching job.

He sucks as a color commentator.

If Pedro had slightly better english you better believe he'd be there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom