• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Murphy.

Great game by Harvey. Did not expect that version of him to show up tonight. Lost by taking the Cubs on the money line but took KC earlier for +150. Up +50 for the day. I have a feeling there won't be anything decent to bet on tomorrow so I'll probably have to wait until ALCS game 3.

Does Lester start without giving up a run early? I don't think he does.

GG Mets, Murphy is a beast all around. I'm feeling the same way as when Heyward was involved with anything when the Cubs took on the Cards. Scary player.

If only. If this was how he played all the time he'd be a monster.

Hmm... after today I actually really want to see the Royals win it all especially if the Cubs aren't in it. But honestly kinda even if the Cubs are. The Cubs have a lot of time with the club they have and are a year early (I know there are no definites in sports but the Cubs will be here for awhile) and I highly doubt that this Royals club stays together after this year. It would be a cool way to kinda finish what they started. But still Cubs > Royals > Jays > Mets

Sorry Jays gaf.

Fuck the Mets but at least you aren't the Nats

J2 Cool

Good Game Mets gaf. Surprised how deep your rotation is. Bunch of 3 or sub 3 guys. Lester's a good "2", but with his early runs he gives up and stolen bases he gives up, he's not a shutdown guy even on his great days.

Also, Granderson coming from my Chicago suburb high school did too much damage. Can't believe they let Murphy get the first inning, after his last series he had.

JDHarbs

If the Cubs make it to the WS then just about everyone is going to root for them like the Royals last year between the 100+ year drought and Back to the Future prophecy.

For this reason, I kind of want the Mets to win so the Royals won't have to be the ones to spoil it all.

If the Jays win then go Cubs.

LJ11

Did I just hear motherfucking cold on the tbs broadcast?? Hahahaha

Pedro and Sheffield are the best parts of this production. That Wilmer ab, lol at the camera and Ernie. Dude doesn't watch the game, he's looking at the monitor.

bebop242

Opinion/prediction: I feel like if the Cubs can take one of the first 2 in NY, they will have a good chance of doing the impossible. I think they will prove to be very hard to beat at home in these playoffs.

My main concern for tonight's game is a cooled off cubs team thanks to the 3 days off and a very pumped up homecoming crowd for NY after their series win in LA. If the cubs can put a few runs on the board after a couple innings that would be huge. However my gut says a game 1 loss to the mets in the tune of 2 to 4.

:/

zychi

Banned
Did I just hear motherfucking cold on the tbs broadcast?? Hahahaha

Pedro and Sheffield are the best parts of this production. That Wilmer ab, lol at the camera and Ernie. Dude doesn't watch the game, he's looking at the monitor.
Sounded like the white dudes mic was still on.

Bush league production by tbs this playoff, fs1 has destroyed them

zychi

Banned
FS1 has Joe Buck and I'd rather not listen to Joe Buck.
I hate Buck, but these guys are awful. Ernie needs to take annoying white dudes spot next to Pedro. Camera work is awful, missing pitches, missing the ball going over the fence. Awful for a professional production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom