• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Que? He had the entire left half of the baseline. It's on Starlin for running like 20 feet outside.
Players run on right side from third to home. Sneaky move by Mets catcher, umping is terrible for both sides so not complaining about the missed call, just that the throw isnt that impressive given the situation

Players run on right side from third to home. Sneaky move by Mets catcher, umping is terrible for both sides so not complaining about the missed call, just that the throw isnt that impressive given the situation

But he didn't miss the call because he didn't block the baseline. Yes most guys break hard outside to get momentum but he gave Starlin a lane and instead he chose to attack TDA. But he very clearly gave him a running lane. I mean when he get's Castro on the tag he's a good 3 feet from the box to the outside.

But he didn't miss the call because he didn't block the baseline. Yes most guys break hard outside to get momentum but he gave Starlin a lane and instead he chose to attack TDA. But he very clearly gave him a running lane.

Don't even bother. D'Arnaud was barely even within the batters box.

It is all on Castro for taking a stupidly wide turn. Catchers position was perfectly fine.

Askani

:( Blue Jays :(

ajV7mYa.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
On one hand, I can't argue with the results of being able to use no one but the starters and Familia, but either his arm is gonna fall off or the rest of the bullpen is gonna be nothing but rust.

Sigma722

Was just catching up on this thread from yesterday as I was at the Royals game. Beginning at post 14501 for a page or two was really fun to read lol. Was really fun being at the game, love a good comeback. They showed Eric Stonestreet on the board before the bottom of the 7th, so I'm pretty sure he started the rally. Glad to be going into Toronto 2-0. Guarantees we come back to KC either for ALCS or for WS :D

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Just posting this again since it got buried during the game.

I have Two tickets to tomorrow's Jays game. Section 129L row 29, I can't make it to the game, so if any gaffers want them, $600 for the pair. PM me if interested.

Mitch Williams and Dirk Hayhurst have just launched a podcast, 'Wild Pitch'.

It's not on iTunes yet, so I haven't listened, but it should be interesting.

Cubs need to have this game especially going Hendricks and Hammel in 3 and 4. Hopefully Jake can take care of his control issues because I don't see us scoring a lot against Thor at home.

Even though Hendricks being a sinker guy should play into our advantage, going against Degrom is scary.

Still can't believe Cubs-Mets in the NLCS is a thing happening in 2015 though.

bebop242

Cubs need to have this game especially going Hendricks and Hammel in 3 and 4. Hopefully Jake can take care of his control issues because I don't see us scoring a lot against Thor at home.

Even though Hendricks being a sinker guy should play into our advantage, going against Degrom is scary.

Still can't believe Cubs-Mets in the NLCS is a thing happening in 2015 though.

Yes they sure do. Its pretty much a must win for the Cubs. I still think the Cubs will be hard to beat at home, but they need to win Arrieta's starts to have a chance in this series.

XWjpVLY.gif

Probably a pain in the ass to replace that TV.
Pretty easy. I've seen those big wall of TV's in a studio before. Hard to explain but they all have their own mount onto a fake wall and its no more difficult than unscrewing a TV from a normal wall mount.

They are running all day so replacing them is something they do semi-often.

Pretty easy. I've seen those big wall of TV's in a studio before. Hard to explain but they all have their own mount onto a fake wall and its no more difficult than unscrewing a TV from a normal wall mount.

That's so fucking wasteful for something you use to actually show something maybe 10 minutes at a time.

zychi

Banned

I've actually been in that studio. There's a hallway directly behind those screens. Every mount is accessible. They usually just throw a big sheet over them when its not Sunday/its not being used for another sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom