• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhawk

Ball one to Navarro

hahahahahahaha
CR34n-BWIAEGaKK.png

No idea why you put Price in. Estrada has been cruising and his pitch count is still low. Doesn't matter if he's been sitting for awhile, he's dummied KC to a single hit today.

I got a feeling Jays are going to comeback and win the ALCS.

2012 Giants. Down 2 - 0 in NLDS. Come back to win 3 - 2. Down 3 - 1 in NLCS. Came back to win 4 - 3.

Hopfrog

I am never one to get overconfident, too much of a pessimist when it comes to these things. Figured the Jays would respond today. I will not be comfortable until the Royals get that final win - this series could still swing either way.

mdubs

Banned
No idea why you put Price in. Estrada has been cruising and his pitch count is still low. Doesn't matter if he's been sitting for awhile, he's dummied KC to a single hit today.

2012 Giants. Down 2 - 0 in NLDS. Come back to win 3 - 2. Down 3 - 1 in NLCS. Came back to win 4 - 3.

I don't understand either, if Estrada gets through this inning then you go Sanchez then Osuna. I don't get the determination to insert him into this game

Link

The Autumn Wind
I am never one to get overconfident, too much of a pessimist when it comes to these things. Figured the Jays would respond today. I will not be comfortable until the Royals get that final win - this series could still swing either way.
Hell, I feel this way and the Mets are up 3-0. Of course, as a Mets fan, I've been conditioned to think that way.

The risk of injury is real the longer he's out there (and I'm sure he's a bit tired). I'd save him for tmrw while he's still on a good note.

He's pitched well over 100 pitches a few times this season, he'll be fine. He hasn't thrown any stressful pitches this game so I'm sure he's got lots left in the tank.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So have we! And our team is the defending AL Champions, but it still always feels like the other shoe is ready to drop.
Tell me about it. There are two thoughts going through my head right now.

1. The Cubs are going to win four straight.
2. If the Mets advance, they'll get swept by the Royals in the World Series.

I dont know if this has been said before it may have but Geddy Lee the singer of Rush is behind home plate. Hes the guy who looks down after every pitch hes probably filling out a scorecard. Hes in a Jays hat.

crpav

See, Bautista's attitude and show boating is why hardly anyone besides Jay's fans want them to win.

Edit - Nothing against the Jays and I have nothing against them winning it's just could do without the antics. Same could be said for any past team with similar players though.

I dont know if this has been said before it may have but Geddy Lee the singer of Rush is behind home plate. Hes the guy who looks down after every pitch hes probably filling out a scorecard. Hes in a Jays hat.

Yeah that's Geddy. He shows up there occasionally throughout the season if Rush aren't on tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom