• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we might have a Mets vs Blue Jays or KC world series. That's so fucked. Not that a Cubs vs whenever series wouldn't be crazy, but just damn this whole thing is insane.

zychi

Banned
Schwarber probably should've had that. We sure this guy can play OF?
No. Hes been a catcher most of his career. Hes a convert.

The seams are showing, and its the lack of a rotation, lack of experience and too many guys playing new positions.

Choomp

Banned
No. Hes been a catcher most of his career. Hes a convert.

I know, that's why I'm asking if they're really ok with him out there. He hasn't looked good in the past few games.

I should calm down cause I totally see a Cubs comeback happening with them having huge amounts of momentum coming off a big comeback here and making the series interesting. Maybe this is just all too surreal for me, lol

Mrbob

I know, that's why I'm asking if they're really ok with him out there. He hasn't looked good in the past few games.

I should calm down cause I totally see a Cubs comeback happening with them having huge amounts of momentum coming off a big comeback here and making the series interesting. Maybe this is just all too surreal for me, lol
Cubs have scored what, 5 runs in 4 games? I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom