• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
I know, that's why I'm asking if they're really ok with him out there. He hasn't looked good in the past few games.

I should calm down cause I totally see a Cubs comeback happening with them having huge amounts of momentum coming off a big comeback here and making the series interesting. Maybe this is just all too surreal for me, lol
Where else do you put him? You need his bat, and this isnt the AL with their wimpy DH

Malo

Banned
Daniel Murphy and his homophobia talents are going to Los Bankees. Mark my words!
NvbOGZm.gif

Malo

Banned
It's gonna happen tho.

Stephen Drew was MIA all season.

MURPH can hit and your bats are getting older.
And he's a bad defender. Plus there's better second base options in free agency (Zobrist and Kendrick).

I'm so confident they won't sign Murphy, that I'll wear a year long avatar of your choosing if they do.
At least Maddon realizes this is an elimination game.
Was that before or after he decided to start Hammel rather than Lester?

And he's a bad defender. Plus there's better second base options in free agency (Zobrist and Kendrick).

I'm so confident they won't sign Murphy, that I'll wear a year long avatar of your choosing if they do.

Was that before or after he decided to start Hammel rather than Lester?

You're on.

Shit, now I gotta follow the offseason thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom