• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
FS1 jinxed the Royals

Fuck this stupid shit has nothing to do with the goddamn picture of the fucking television . It was dumb fuck Yost and everyone in this goddamn thread called it. Herrera? Cool. Davis? Cool. But he literally went out of his way to pick the only fucking pitcher who could lose this game for us.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Goddammit, I'm watching on Rogers On Demand and my stream went down just before the home run and just came back now. It's like everyone flooded the page at the same time, I kinda knew something happened so I checked on the MLB site and see it's tied.

Fuck.

eyeless

remember when i said losing cecil would be the difference if we lost? that's why we had to stretch price in game 2, and why we had to use sanchez today

if we didn't have to use sanchez we could be in the lead right now

those saying this would be noncompetitive are laughable, could very well go kc's way but it could easily go/have gone ours

either way i'm proud of the team, great season

and joey, you clutch fucking legend

now the royals better not win this in the bottom of the 8th. There has yet to be a walk off win in this postseason. So if they win it has to be bottom of 9th or later

Fuck this stupid shit has nothing to do with the goddamn picture of the fucking television . It was dumb fuck Yost and everyone in this goddamn thread called it. Herrera? Cool. Davis? Cool. But he literally went out of his way to pick the only fucking pitcher who could lose this game for us.

I mean, there's no world where Madson makes sense there. Maybe back in the sixth inning? Maaaaybe. Not with six outs to go and the meat of the Blue Jays order coming to the plate.

I know his record with the Royals is super impressive, but it has nothing to do with his manager skills. Yost just happened to luck into a world class bullpen and lots of slap hitters. He makes as many absolutely stupid choices as he does savvy ones.

When your fan base makes better choices than you do, come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom