• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Could that help the Jays? Will Davis come back after a long delay?

This is why you leave Herrera in for the 8th. Did Ned Yost not even consider the rain delay? He brings in worthless Madson who gives up the two runs, then burns Davis for two quick outs right before a potentially long delay.

Dumb.

Alucard

Banned
This Fox Sports guy's bowtie is awful.

And yeah, it's coming down out there now. Would they call the game and resume it tomorrow?

This is why you leave Herrera in for the 8th. Did Ned Yost not even consider the rain delay? He brings in worthless Madson who gives up the two runs, then burns Davis for two quick outs right before a potentially long delay.

Dumb.

It took two years but Ned Yost finally turned back into Ned Yost.

Bautista is single-handedly trying to will the Jays into Game 7.

image.php

I want to be your friend. Summer of 4 foot 2 is my favorite Simpsons episode, and I've seen them all.

EDIT: This grounds crew knows their shit. Pouringgggg.

pestul

All hands on deck. Great game guys no matter the outcome. Amazing seasons by both teams and another entertaining game tonight.

Alucard

Banned
Wonder if this delay favours KC more than TO. Or if it matters. Gotta be easier for hitters than pitchers coming back from rain, no?

weekev

Banned
Wonder if this delay favours KC more than TO. Or if it matters. Gotta be easier for hitters than pitchers coming back from rain, no?
Surely gotta favour the Blue Jays because it takes Davis out the game. Jays still have Osuna to use. Game 7 incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom