• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamels is human. We got this. Just play some fucking defense and Stro needs to stop being hit hard.

Tie game.

Martin going in hands over head on that slide. Smart.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I almost shut off the game in the first inning. New game now.

Brinbe

I almost shut off the game in the first inning. New game now.

Really? C'mon... have some belief in your team. Having a solid 1-9 makes such a difference in the lineup. That's what made us so dangerous in the first place. Think Stro will settle down and we'll see the team we're used to seeing. These Rangers aren't gonna keep playing above their heads

WOW, THAT WAS FILTHY

Offense is doing the work for both teams, and each team's defense seems to be beating itself.

Good stuff so far though, after that poo first inning

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Really? C'mon... have some belief in your team. Having a solid 1-9 makes such a difference in the lineup. That's what made us so dangerous in the first place. Think Stro will settle down and we'll see the team we're used to seeing. These Rangers aren't gonna keep playing above their heads

Yeah, I know, that's why I didn't shut it off....but I wanted to LOL

collabello is showing he's not a defensive liability today. in fact he's been making highlight plays.

if gibbons starts smoak over colla again....my goodness

Every second comment about the turf.. as if this surface was just magically installed before the series.

It was talked about in Toronto during the first 2-3 games of the season and then almost never again, guess Fox an the MLB Network think the US audience needs to hear about it over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom